Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thifty and Nifty Thursday: MoneyStrands


For those of you trying to start the new year off right by getting your finances on track, I've found a great tool that I LOVE!! Not only does it work great, but it's FREE, which makes it even better. It's called MONEYSTRANDS and it has helped me track all my spending.

Since we use check cards for our bills, it easily tracks all of our spending and divides it up into categories. This way, I can easily see how each dollar of our income is spent and even set up alerts to let me know when we are nearing our budgeted amount. I find it very simple to use and can easily track everything, set up goals for savings, and categorize every penny so that we don't overspend.

Is there a financial tool that you love to use that helps you stay on track?


2 comments:

  1. Neat! I love Mint.com. It sounds like both programs are very similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you looked at the Pear budget? Very similar.

    ReplyDelete