Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thrifty and Nifty Thursday: Sweet Deals!

A couple of weeks ago, the Children's Place had some awesome sales going on and for one day they had a code for free shipping and you could also stack a 15% off code with it, making the deals even sweeter!!


I was so excited to get some things for the boys and baby for really cheap (ie. $2.99 for tops and bottoms) and I was super excited to pick up this beautiful coat for the new baby. It was originally $29.50 but I got it for $7.75!! It has soft fir on the collar, bottom, and cuffs....I had to grab it up, since it was such a great deal!

I usually buy clothes from Wal-Mart mostly but when I plan ahead, I can get special things from places we couldn't normally afford!!

I think that's Thrifty and Nifty!

No comments:

Post a Comment