Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crafty Creations: Little Bench

Last fall the boys and I were on a morning walk when I saw these cute, but dirty and rusted bench pieces leaning up against a trashcan down the road from our house. I love little projects but was reluctant to take them.

I circled the block but decided to go back and shove the into them stroller. The worse thing that could happen is that I ended up throwing them away later!
Tom thought they were cute, so into the shed they went.....just waiting for spring to call their number!! With a $2.50 can of spray paint and $6.00 in wood we transformed these little dumpster finds into a sweet bench!!
I chose to make it a small bench that the boys could sit on together or that one person could fit on with plenty of room.

I'm still trying to decide on the perfect location but we are very happy with our Thrifty and Nifty Crafty Creation!!


No comments:

Post a Comment