Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hot Spot #3: Toys and Clothes

Please don't take my toys!!!


So I'm a little late posting the pictures but this got completed early last week! This is the closet in the play room. This is where we keep all the toys, craft supplies, and school stuff! I have been cleaning out other spaces and have found things that belong in here and have just been stuffing them in random places, so it was SOOO time to clean and reorganize this closet!



Before:





After



I'm so excited to have much more space in here, to get rid of unused items, and to have space for curriculum that will be moving in late this summer! It also makes it so much easier to put things away when they have a home and there is space for everything!


1 comment:

  1. This closet makeover is amazing! How awesome that you have such a large closet just to keep toys and craft items! I love all of the bins!!!!!

    ReplyDelete