Friday, March 23, 2012

Project Simplify Week 3: Drawers

 So this week Simple Mom wanted us to focus on drawers and closets, so I worked on my desk/computer area in my bedroom since it seems to be the catch-all for our home. It was in major need of decluttering and organizing!

Not a pretty sight!


 











Pile of things to trash!


 The finished project!! Yes, my hubs surprized me with some flowers that week, so I thought they would look great here!!! 


How is your decluttering coming along? Link up!



2 comments:

  1. Much better! And yay for your husband getting you flowers! Where did you put your computer? Laptops never seem to have a home in our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- never mind, I see it now (mommy brain). I thought that was part of your printer. :)

    ReplyDelete