Friday, November 2, 2012

31 Days to a Stress Free Holiday Season - Day 12


For the next few days, I am going to show you some of the easy home made gifts that I will be making this year for Christmas!

This year we are focusing on a homemade Christmas with gifts from the heart. Many of the things I am making, I already have supplies on hand for but somethings I had to purchase.
Even purchasing supplies and the time it takes to make the gifts will still help us spend less this year and will free up money to spend on those in need.




This scarf was a little confusing to knit when I first started but once I realized I need to knit/purl/knit purl, it turned out fantastic. It took about three hours to make but I broke it up over a few days! I am making a few different colors and they are all beautiful.

The yarn is from Red Heart and is called Sashay!! If you need help here is a link to an easy tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment