Friday, June 21, 2013

Curriculum 2013-2014






My hope this coming year is to use our blog alot more to document our homeschooling adventures. We hope to join a great co-op, go on some fun field trips, and explore our new area once we get settled in Vicksburg and I hope that my posts will make a great journal for us to look back on and remember our new experiences!!

First day of school 2011
I thought I would get the ball rolling by sharing what curriculum we will be using this coming school year that way I will be able to remember what we used and so that I can later blog about what worked well for our family and what didn't.



So without further delay:


Group Lessons:




Who-poo (1st Grade)


Little Contenders of the Faith
Woogy (Pre-k/K)


Princess Pumpernickel (Preschool)

  • Blanket Time
  • Work Boxes - Manipulative Activities








No comments:

Post a Comment