Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Time for Thanks

This Valentine's Day, love is in the air at the Howard house! I started realizing how blessed I've been with men that love me. Everything is going great with this pregnancy and our little peanut is growing bigger every day. Who-poo is getting so big and does and says the sweetest things that always shock me, he seemed so little not very long ago. He got some great gifts for V-Day....Cars, the movie, an adorable lion balloon, a super cute puppy that sings and dances and a bunch of cards.....someone is getting spoiled. My Bunny has been able to spend alot of time with us lately and I'm getting very spoiled with him helping out around the house since I'm not able to do many things, thanks honey! I am so lucky to have been given such a kind and compassionate husband. I received some beautiful tulips from him today, just what I wanted! I'm not sure if flowers live in the "frozen tundra" but I hope to plant them at our new home in May.

If you know me well, you know that I am a huuuuuuge planner, meaning I make lists and notes, and do research for even the smallest things.....what that translates into was a Valentine's day trip to Home Depot for paint samples, design guides, and creative ideas. Poor Tom, he always humors me so well! We haven't even been qualified for a loan yet, but man, I'll have every room in that house planned, painted, and decorated in my mind by.....tomorrow! hehe If he would bring me boxes, I would pack up everything we own by the end of the week. I'm not a patient person so this could be a long 3 months.....please pray that I don't kill Tom in the process.

I hope everyone is getting to spend this day or at least this evening with the ones they love and will take some time to thank the Lord for them.

2 comments: