Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thrifty & Nifty Thursdays: Shopping



This week I scored some fabulous deals at the store!!

At CVS I got:
6 bottles of Palmolive
1 box of Kotex U tampons
2 bottles of Biotrue contact solution

TOTAL $25.61
After sales, coupons, and ECB = $1.07 spent
I also scored a $25 giftcard for when I fill my next prescription


At Target I got:
4-8pk of Juicy Juice
2 boxes of Bagel Bites
6 cans of Chef Boyardee (all free)
4 -9pk of Bic pens (all free)
1 box of Cars gummies -not on list :(
1-4 pack of Easy mac
2 boxes of Hamburger Helper
1lb of Strawberries
2 tubes of Aquafresh toothepaste
1 gl of milk
1 bottle of syrup

TOTAL $47.41
After sales and coupons = $22.29 spent

At Walgreens I got:
6 bottles of Ajax
1-pk of glue
9 pks of Dentine Gum

TOTAL $20.00
After sales and coupons = $6.42




No comments:

Post a Comment