Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thrifty and Nifty Thursday: 105% Savings!!!

So I left the house this evening for the first time since Saturday, you know except for visiting the ER and hospital numerous times over the past 5 days!! Anyway, I had a great coupon that we had received when we moved to Sapulpa to Drug Warehouse. I was skeptical but it said it was worth $20 and to use it like cash!



So I got all the stuff above plus two ice cream sandwiches for a treat!! My Grand total was $20.23, then I had a $2.00 off coupon for the hair color, yes I color my hair, my dad just now got that....heheh! So when she hit the $20 coupon, she said, "Looks like I owe you $1.75." Huh-what??? And she proceeded to give it to me. I still can believe I got paid $1.75 to buy all this stuff, especially the $9 box of hair color!!! The Lord is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment