Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Man!

Welcome to the world Who-poo!
We were so blessed to be given you on March 15, 2007!
"These people keep dress me in the strangest things!"
Daddy's always been my fav!!
"What is with all the ears mom?"
Just discovered that waffles are "yum"
Who needs toys?

I've got teeth!!! Roarrrr!!!


Egg head!

Don't I look like a big boy?


I'm 1!

First time having cake!!

I'm 2!

I'm 3!

Look at how fast I'm growing!!

I can't believe my little guy is 4 today! It seems ust like yesterday that we brought you home. You are a laid back kid and are a super sweet big brother! Right now you are obsessed with anything Disney Cars related, you can't stand to have to come inside from playing out in your fort, and brown sugar cinnamon pop-tarts are still your favorite stand by! You are so silly and fun loving yet you are quiet and reserved. We love you just the way you are and can't believe the God is letting us borrow you!!!!
Happy 4th Birthday Grant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment