Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Hate Waiting!

So I'm combining two challenges that I am wanting to participate in....the 40 Bag Lent Challenge and Simple Mom's Project Simplify! I love challenges!!
Anyway, my goal is to get 40 bags of stuff out of the house and I'll be following the hot spot challenges from Simple Mom to get the job done! Lent doesn't start until Wednesday, but I just couldn't wait!
Before:
After:
Before:
After:
Before:
After:
Here is my mound of stuff I'm getting rid of!! I got a lot of extra space, one empty drawer, and almost an entire shelf left empty!! This added 5 bags of donation things to tally and I had a bag of trash! I already have 4 bags of donations sitting on our porch and I already dropped of 2 huge boxes of donations earlier this week which probably equal around 6 bags!! I'm just super excited to see the floor in the bottom of my closet!!!
Total Tally: 16 Bags

1 comment:

  1. Way to get things done!!!! I just had baby #3 in November and went on a clean and tidy rampage a few moths before. It's great having all those things crossed off "the list" before the bambino arrives.

    Good luck with the rest of Project Simplify.

    ReplyDelete