Now that we've started stockpiling more recipes than we could ever make on one Thanksgiving day.....its time to make our menu!!! Start making a list of what courses you hope to serve. I usually have the following:
- Snack food
- Who are you feeding? (ie. children, adults, mixed ages?)
- How much food will you need?
- What time of day is the meal?
- Are the any allergies you need to take into account?
- Do you need appetizers and snacks or just a main meal?
- What kind of dessert would you like to make?
- Do dishes need to be able to be made ahead of time?
- How much time do you want to spend on your menu?
What are some helpful hints you keep in mind when planning your menu?