Sunday, June 13, 2010

To The Love of My Life!



It seems like only yesterday we met on a drug bust at college! The years have flown by and I am truly blessed to have a caring, compassionate, and loving husband like you!


We've had such a ride together! It hasn't always been easy, but together we have battled many things together, only making ou love grow stronger!



You always make me laugh and always have a helpful action of encouraging word for me! Six years has flown by and our love has produced an amazing little family!




I thank God for you and all the hard work you do for our family. We are so blessed to have a great spiritual leader in our home that guides us in the ways of Christ! Our life together has been very difficult at some points, but we have trusted in God and rested on the fact that He has a great plan for our family!





I hope God blessed us with man more years together!!

I also hope He sends us more silly monkeys!!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment