Saturday, September 29, 2012

31 Days to a Stress Free Holiday Season!

Really? Really?? - those were my husband's word when he saw me looking at a Christmas countdown clock online today. Don't worry, I'm not listening to Christmas music......... yet!

Every year I say I'm going to get a jump start on preparing for the fabulous holiday season, and every year at the last minute I'm still wrapping, planning, sewing, and creating at the very last minute!

THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT!!

In an effort to get my act together and have time to actually enjoy and reflect on this important season, my goal is to have my holiday to-do list finished by the end of October!! Want to join me?

This will give us 31 fantastic days to get out battle plan ironed out, put in to action, and completed - just in time to relax and enjoy all we have to be thankful for and for the awesome gift of a Savior coming to Earth!

We will work on trying different recipes, planning out our menus, making our shopping lists, getting our  decorations ready, creating meaningful gifts, and more! I hope you will join me and don't forget to tell your friends about the

  31 Days to a Stress Free Holiday Season Challenge!

Don't forget to grab a button!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment