Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days to a Stress Free Holiday Season - Day 1


October 1st!!
It's time to jump right in feet first and get started!!

Today we are going to start out by making a list of all we want to accomplish for Thanksgiving and Christmas!
 
This is also a great time to visualize what you want your special day, and also what the days leading up to them, to look like.
 
My personal goal in this challenge, is to have a relaxing season with my family reflecting on how blessed I am and sharing those blessing with others. I hope to enjoy a laid back season celebrating Jesus and His amazing gift and emulating His heart to all I come in contact with.
 
With these goals in mind, I've made a list of the things I will need to have out of the way in order to relax and enjoy time with my family. Here are some things I would like to have finished:
 
Have my menus completed
Purge decorations and decorate
Clean my home
Have gifts prepared and wrapped
Have cards and thank you notes ready

What are some things you need to get a jump on in order to enjoy this time of year???

No comments:

Post a Comment