Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31 Days to a Stress Free Holiday Season - Day 2

Prioritize!!!
 
 
It's the word for the day! Now that we've made our list of the things we need to accomplish, it's time to decide which things need to be completed first, which are absolute musts, and which are things you would like to do, but can get dropped if things get tight.
 
I'm using this challenge to get me ready for guest on Thanksgiving and on Christmas, so obviously I'm going to list my fall goals first while checking off some December goals as I go. There are some great crafts, recipes, and decorations that I would like to try, but I also know that I HAVE to have a basic plan in play too. (You know just in case someone is sick for the weeks leading up to the holiday or hubby isn't home to help as much as I had planned.)
 
By ranking your list in order of what is most important, even if your plans don't totally pan out, you will have a fabulous celebration that you can be proud of!

No comments:

Post a Comment